1. Think Positive thoughts, the more negative thoughts you think the more you invite negative thoughts into your head.
2. Focus on the good things in your life.
3. Pay attention to that beautiful sunset ,how pretty the lights of the city are or the silence of the calm country city.
4. Do more of what you love, you have a choice every single day to do something that will make you happy. Do it!
5. Move on from your past. Your past is just a story, don’t let it define who you are. You will only continue to live in the past if you don’t move on.
6. Have achievable goals, focus on one goal until you achieve it.
7. Surround yourself with people that support you, Nobody likes being surrounded by negativity .
8. Take time for yourself, everyone needs time to relax and recharge. Whether its listening to your favorite song, baking, taking a nap, dancing, taking a long shower and lathering up in lotion. Whatever it is you enjoy, Do it!
9. Help other people and don’t except anything in return. It feels great to help other people.
10. Take deep breathes, Deep breathing is a built in stress reliever.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or licensed dietitian. Please contact your physician to make sure this is right for you. I also do not have any affiliations with the link provided