1 part oats
2 parts water
Tip: you can also add vanilla extract and honey to make it sweeter.
Step 1: boil oats in water on medium heat until oats Absorb the water.
Step 2: stir in milk, cinnamon and brown sugar till mixed.
Step3: Bring to a boil and cook until it’s a consistency you like.
Step 4: Serve with sliced apples on top.
Handful of ice +
1. 1 frozen banana
2. 1-2 handfuls mixed greens
3. 1 tbsp peanut butter
4. 1/4 cup milk
5. 1/4 cup water
6. 1 tsp ground flax seed
7. 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt or any kind of yogurt.
8. A squeeze of honey
9. A dash of cinnamon.
Throw in a blender until your preferred consistency and enjoy.
*Nutrition info from MyFitnessPal
These pancakes are awesome when your cravings something sweet but do to want to eat to unhealthy! They are healthy and delicious.
-1/2 cup ground oats
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1/4 cup apple sauce
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
Mix all the wet ingredients together then mix in the dry
Cook on a skillet till brown on both sides.
You may skip breakfast because you want to loose weight, you don’t have time or just because you don’t have a appetite in the morning.
Unfortunately if loosing weight is what your going for, your plan will most likely backfire. Skipping meals, especially breakfast could actually be what’s stopping you from reaching your weight loss goals. There are people who function we’ll without breakfast but if your not one of those people don’t skip it! You know your body, listen to it. Instead of going on about the harmful effects of skipping breakfast I decided to gather a list of reasons you should eat breakfast
1. Eating breakfast boost your metabolism. By eating a healthy meal within an hour of waking up your telling your body to start working and stop conserving! When you skip breakfast your body feels like it needs to conserve its energy therefore conserving fat as well.
2. “Short on time? Eating a wholesome, nutritious morning meal will probably save you time in the long run. By recharging the brain and body, you’ll be more efficient in just about everything you do.” –webmd
3. By starting your food intake early you have more of a chance of getting all the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs.
4. “Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom.” –webmd