1. Log off Facebook, the average person spends at least 20 minutes on Facebook a day
2. Turn your commute into cardio, you don’t have to run the entire way home. Park farther away or get off the bus a few stops earlier and walk the rest of the way.
3.Get up earlier, I am not saying to skimp on sleeping. Sleeping is a very essential aspect to fitness and your health. Maybe go to sleep a little earlier or sleep in your workout clothes so you can just wake up and go! Being a morning exerciser means you get to cross that workout off your list first thing in the morning. It feels great
4. Turn the TV off, trade that 30 minutes you would waste watching something pointless and do something to benefit yourself.
5. If you must watch your favorite show at least be active while watching. Squats, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, push ups, lunges and planks are all great exercises that you can do from the comfort of your living room. Make sure while doing these exercises to do each rep with correct form in order to improve your body not harm it. That’s is one reason why I do recommend getting a personal trainer to help teach you the correct form of each exercise.
6.If you have a child, put them in a stroller and go for a run! If there big enough to run, let them run with you. why not treat them to a fun activity that will benefit them and cost nothing!
7. Its ok to start small. Take a 5 minute walk once a day. maybe in a few months you will be taking 30 minute walks, you have to start somewhere.
8. Be motivated by money, there are apps now that pay you for working out! Even some that help you donate to your favorite charity!
9. Be motivated by peer pressure, other Fitness apps allow you to keep track of your eating habits, fitness routines and even post pictures of your progress “”When people are watching, you just behave better,”” -co founder of fitID Kenneth Yim
10. Make an appointment, an appointment with yourself should be important. you usually wouldn’t cancel on your dentist or doctor appointment. Treat your time for fitness like an appointment.
11. Invest in a personal trainer. Literally make an appointment for your fitness with a personal trainer. when you know someone’s waiting for you your more likely to show up!
12. let your significant other know your schedule or plan to work out ahead of time so there is no conflict of schedule or guilty feelings when it comes time to workout.
13. Always keep your workout clothes with you, you never know when you’ll be stuck with an extra 30 minutes to get your daily activity in.
14. Take several 5-10 minutes breaks to exercise throughout the day. By the end of the day you can complete a hour workout without actually having to take a whole hour chunk out of your day. The benefits are the same as continuous exercise.
Keep in mind every one makes mistakes and there are always bumps in life that knock you down. Don’t let it get you down. Do a burpee and get right the fuck up!
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, Please contact your physician to make sure this is right for you. I also do not have any affiliations with the link provided