- Exercise gives me energy.
- Exercise makes me feel powerful.
- Exercise improves my mood.
- Exercise boost my creative thinking.
- Exercise improves my confidence.
- Exercise improves my perspective of my body image
- Exercise Reduces stress
- Exercise improves concentration
- Exercise has greatly improved my skin tone and color.
- Exercise gives me something to look forward to everyday.
The list could go on but those are a few of the reasons why I workout and some of the benefits that come along with it.
Comment Below to let me know some of the reasons why you exercise.
I would love to hear from you!
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or licensed dietitian. Please contact your physician to make sure this is right for you. I also do not have any affiliations with the link provided
- What Are The Best Abdominal Exercises? (healthylifestylesuccess.com)
- 5 Reasons to exercise during exam week (sourcepa.com)
- Quick Morning Exercise (theredglass.wordpress.com)